Friday, August 10, 2018

Mario Kart Wii

This is one of my ultimate favorite game of all time.  Known as Mario Kart Wii.

I've been playing this game since I was 14 years old. I've become pretty good at it and then later, a some sort of expert due to the 150cc and Mirror Engine Classes.

Which of course, are the hardest out of the 4 segments.

Most of the time, I'd like to play the VS, because they allow some certain rules and right next to it, is the Balloon Battle.

Balloon Battles are my times to take breaks from racing.

A little personal thing about me is that I don't like playing the princesses in different vehicles, as one or 2 in suits and the other in her dress. It kinda annoys me.

These are the characters I play as best:
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Toad
Toadette
 Koopa Troopa
Mario
Luigi
 Yoshi
 Princess Peach
 Princess Daisy
Princess Rosalina


These are my favorite Battle Courses:
  1. Block Plaza
  2. Funky Stadium
  3. SNES Battle Course 4
  4. GBA Battle Course 3
  5. N64 Skyscraper
  6. GCN Cookie Land
  7. DS Twilight House.

And these are my favorite course to race on:
  1. DS Yoshi Falls
  2. SNES Ghost Valley 2
  3. DS Delfino Square
  4. GCN Waluigi Stadium
  5. GBA Bowser Castle 3
  6. N64 DK Jungle Parkway
  7. N64 Bowser's Castle
  8. Luigi Circuit
  9. Moo Moo Meadows
  10. Mushroom Gorge
  11. Toad's Factory
  12. Mario Circuit
  13. Coconut Mall
  14. DK Summit
  15. Wario's Gold Mine
  16. Koopa Cape
  17. Maple Treeway
  18. Grumble Volcano
  19. Moonview Highway
  20. Bowser's Castle
  21. Rainbow Road
It's a really good game to play.



No comments:

Post a Comment