Friday, July 13, 2018

Mario Party 10

One of the Nintendo games I know how to play best is Mario Party 10.
I play it on Nintendo Wii U. Which I think is the perfect DLC game console for Nintendo Wii.

I've been playing this game for a long time since the summer of 2016. And I'm pretty good at some various games.

These are the characters I play as best:


These here are my favorite characters to play as.

These here are 5 stages. One less than Mario Party 9.Mushroom Park Haunted TrailWhimsical Waters Airship Central Chaos Castle


Here's my favorite Minigames:

  1. Cheep Cheep Leap
  2. Peepa Panic
  3. Bouncy Brawl
  4. Beeline Shrine
  5. Paintball Battle
  6. Magma Meltdown
  7. Pipe Sniper
  8. Boo Burglars
  9. Murky Maze
  10. Ground Pound Pals
  11. Shape Up
  12. Bullet Bill Bullies
  13. Spring Fling
  14. Keep-Away Mayhem
And here's My Top Favorite Boss Battling Games:
  1. Bowser's Bad Breath
  2. Bowser's Slammer Hammer
  3. Bowser's Wicked Wheel
  4. Petey's Bomb Battle
  5. Mega Sledge Bro's Card Chaos
  6. King Boo's Tricky Tiles.
  7. Mega Monty Mole's Maze Mischief
  8. Kamek's Rocket Rampage.
  9. Mega Mechakoopa's Swing and Stomp
  10. Bowser's Tank Terror
My favorite Party game to play. I even did a video segment with it.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6REsRfDReKSnC2b47ZD6um36QR2aHc5d

No comments:

Post a Comment