Sunday, July 15, 2018

My Favorite Cat: Garfield

Around my years in Middle School and High School.

There was another show that was an ultimate favorite of mine during the afternoon hours of 3pm to 5:30pm.

It was known as the Garfield Show.

I still watch it today since some of the episodes are still around. I love this show because Garfield always finds a way to solve all sorts of problems with people around him..

For example, how he helped Shrimpy The Elephant escape mistreatment.
Or when stopping an greedy TV Channel owner that has been selling garbage and refuses to give refunds.

Those are some of the BEST things I like about Garfield. From my point of view, I see putting his life at risk for others in order to solve problems and teach some lessons every once in a while. Yet some of his actions have a few minor setbacks in results, but overall, it's awesome.

Here are my favorite episodes.

  1. Mother Garfield
  2. Perfect Pizza
  3. Bone Diggers
  4. The Robot
  5. Not So Sweet Sound Of Music
  6. Extreme Housebreaking
  7. Heir Apperant
  8. From The Oven
  9. Meet Max Mouse
  10. Farm Fresh Feline
  11. Planet of Poultry
  12. The Bluebird of Happiness
  13. Everything's Relative
  14. Guest from Beyond
  15. Depths of a Salesman
  16. Penny Henny
  17. Wicked Wishes
  18. Jumbo Shrimpy
  19. The Lion Queen Part 5
  20. My Cousin Petunia
And the end credits were also the good part of the show. I just like it's video and audio a lot.

 Season 1

 Season 2

 Season 3 Season 4- at 12:14

Like I said, this is a great show to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment