Monday, July 16, 2018

Shaman King and Gi Joe Sigma 6 4Kids TV

These 2 other shows I haven't paid much attention to really. But I remember seeing them.

The first one is Shaman King.

Of course, I couldn't remember what happened at the end. But I'm sure sometime I'll try to remember it.

But as for the commercials, I was only able to see a few.

Examples by  FoxBox 100% Awesome


And this one here as well:


But apparently, no one got any promos or spilt screen credits with the 4Kids TV dub of Shaman King. I've searched everywhere, and could never find any.

I really do hope SOMEONE will put up bumpers, promos and split screen credits with Shaman King from 4Kids TV 2005.


As well as this show here, Gi Joe Sigma 6,

I haven't really remembered any of the episodes from it, but I did see it.

This was all I can get for the commercials.

But apparently, no one got any promos or spilt screen credits with the 4Kids TV dub of Gi Joe Sigma 6. I've searched everywhere, and could never find any.

I really do hope SOMEONE will put up bumpers, promos and split screen credits with Gi Joe Sigma 6 from 4Kids TV 2005-2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment