Friday, July 13, 2018

Winx Club in The Fox Box Era

I must admit, another interesting show I saw in my early years was this show known as the Winx Club.

Of course, I wasn't annoyed with it back then. But later on, I try to avoid the music because sometimes it can get stuck in my head.  But otherwise, it's a great series. And the longest it's run, besides Sonic X.

And as for the credit promos during the Fox Box era, it seems Winx Club's airing was the only one with all the promos during the split screen credits.

All because of  TVDECORDED of course.

Here's the video:

Showing Promos of Kirby, Sonic X, One Piece, Shaman King, One promo showing the Winx Club itself, and only one promo of a show called Martin Mystery.

Very nice, I might add.

But all those other shows, I wish to see their credits with Fox Box promos.  Really, really, really, really, so badly.

I do hope that wish comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment