Saturday, July 14, 2018

Winx Club 4Kids TV 2005 Era

Winx Club was in 4Kids TV too. But until the 2nd and 3rd season started airing, it gave a reminder of what happened in the 1st season with the 3 witches.

And yes, I always find those 3 villainous witches very stupid.

And like I said before, it's the longest running tv series alongside Sonic X. If you catch my drift.

For some of the commercials, thanks to this person: nikmn 

I was able to see these fine examples:











And this one from  FoxBox 100% Awesome




And as for the credit promos during the 4Kids TV era, it seems Winx Club's airing was the only one with all the promos during the split screen credits.

All because of  TVDECORDED of course.

Here are the 2 videos:





Very nice, I might add.

But all those other shows, I wish to see their credits with 4Kids TV promos.  Really, really, really, really, so badly.

And I'm thinking there's more Winx Club credits with 4Kids TV Promos out there as well.

I do hope that wish comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment