Friday, July 13, 2018

Pirates in The Fox Box Era

I have seen some pirates in the Fox Box around the 2004 period. Not much memory comes back to me.

Unless of course, you've also seen it on Toonami during the 2005 period.

This show was known as

You have to admit, it was a great anime while it was airing new episodes every Saturday. I'm not sure if it's still around today. But nevertheless, this show did seem to have a right idea on pirates and their adventures. Especially when fighting evil instead of being evil.

I've also been wondering about the credit promos of Sonic X's airing.
Of course, one day thanks to  FoxBox 100% Awesome

I got a good glimpse at the Fox Box's version of the end credits of One Piece during some promos to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Shaman King

Here's the video:

I do hope more One Piece end credits with Fox Box promos will come more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment